It’s bold. It’s adventurous. It’s spunky. It’s the NEW 4moms® moxi™ stroller!
Imagine strolling around your neighborhood with this sidewalk-stopper. Not only does it have a beautiful, modern design, but it also comes equipped with “power on board.” Yep, there are generators in the rear wheels, which give you the ability to:
- Illuminate pathways and be seen at night, using both headlights and taillights (yeah, there are TAILLIGHTS!)
- Charge your cell phone
- Track temperature, time, distance traveled, speed and battery level via a LCD screen (you’ll be amazed how all those walks add up!)
As you push it, you’re actually generating power. Pretty cool, right?
The moxi can be used from birth and with children up to approximately 55 lbs. The seat can be used both front and rear facing and has 3 recline positions. It has a built-in bassinet for newborns, too!
What other features does the moxi have?
We’re glad you asked. Here are some highlights:
- Dashboard bag – for those smaller items like keys, cell phone, wallets, etc.
- Large, removable storage bag – plenty of room for all your kid supplies
- Canopy with pop out shade – no one wants sun in their eyes
- Height adjustable handle bar – parents of all heights can enjoy a leisurely walk
- Front wheel swivel locks for rough terrain
- Flip-flop friendly brake
Through the 4moms app you can connect to moxi to view your trip history, adjust stroller settings and customize your calorie burn.
When will moxi be available to purchase?
moxi will be available in October 2016.
Where can I buy moxi?
moxi will be available at buybuyBaby, Amazon, select specialty retailers and on 4moms.com.
How much does moxi cost?
The 4moms moxi stroller will retail for $699.99.
What colors does moxi come in?
The moxi stroller will be available in Graphite – the black/grey combination pictured above.
Does it close by itself like the origami?
No, the moxi has a manual close, which is super easy.
Can moxi be used as part of a travel system?
Yes. The 4moms moxi is compatible with the NEW 4moms self-installing car seat (available in September 2016), as well as the following car seats:
- Britax B Safe Series
- Chicco Keyfit 30
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 & Mico AP
- Cybex Aton 2 & Platinum Aton Q
Note: You will need to purchase a car seat adapter (from $39.99) to fit the infant carrier onto the moxi.
Do you want to “Power Your Journey?” Think this is the stroller for you? Click here to sign up & be the first to know when it’s available.
And don’t forget to let us know what you think below.